Friday, April 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - April 30th till May 6th

 

It's Friday! Time for the Book Blogger Hop at Crazy For Books.

Click HERE to discover loads of other great book blogs. Please make sure that you leave a comment on the blogs that you have visited to let them know that you "hopped" by.


Happy Book Blog Hopping Everyone!

I was not going to join in this week but decided to do so after all, as I wanted to post here the wonderful award I received today from a talented young lady called  Priya Parmar whose blog I have been reading since we discovered each other recently. I think she found me first via Book Blogger Hop.

An aspiring historical fiction author Priya writes about her writing year on her Blog the Plum Bean Project , it is an interesting read.

As you can imagine I am thrilled that Priya has presented me with this award for as she says on her post.  'A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content.'

Thanks for the compliment Priya!

I will be back hopefully in a day or so with my review of 'Human Traces' by Sebastian Faulks  which I seem to have been reading for ages. It is a novel of great depth and I am thoroughly enjoying, just the last couple of chapters to read now.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure, thanks for returning the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie - Maybe once you are here I will be able to send you a book or two? I can introduce you to Bookcrossing and Bookmooch if you are interested :)
    Priya - A pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

I indulge my love of books with this blog and it makes it all worthwhile when you leave comments. I really am interested in what you think so do let me know. I have decided as the nature of this review blog makes for conversation in the comments, just to reply here and not individually, so please subscribe to comments or call back again to stay in the conversation. Thankyou for your continued support.